The Naval Aviation Museum Foundation, Inc. is the nonprofit, educational and fundraising organization that supports the development of the National Naval Aviation Museum. It offers a host of educational programs designed “to Inspire, Engage and Educate” by teaching the history of Naval Aviation and the principles of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) via the challenges of human flight.
Your loyalty and support is the lifeblood of the Foundation in support of the National Naval Aviation Museum. By becoming a member, you become a valuable stakeholder in the Museum’s future. Help us preserve those moments in our nation’s history of honor, courage, commitment and valor, not only in the past, but for future generations to come. You can enjoy some of the benefits listed below, including our internationally renowned semiannual magazine, Foundation, and keep up with Museum activities with our quarterly newsletter, Fly•By. This is your opportunity to take part in preserving the rich history of this unique arm of our nation’s defense.
Annual Membership Benefits
- Subscription to Foundation, the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation’s semi-annual publication
- Subscription to Fly•By, the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation’s quarterly newsletter
- 10% discount at the Flight Deck Store located in the National Naval Aviation Museum or our online store,www.NavalAviation.com
- Discounted tickets to concerts held at the National Naval Aviation Museum
- Invitations to special events hosted by the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation
Saufley - $50.00
- One year membership
Mustin - $100.00
- One year membership for you and a friend
Chambers - $250.00
- One year membership plus a special gift set of Naval Aviation-themed stone coasters
Ely - $500.00
- One year membership plus a special gift set of two (2) Naval Aviation-themed coffee mugs
Ellyson - $750.00
- One year membership plus a special gift set of four (4) Naval Aviation-themed coffee mugs
Benefactors' Circle - $1,500.00
- Private lunchtime dining use of the “Captain’s Saloon” in the world famous Cubi Bar Café located in the National Naval Aviation Museum (as available)
- Recognition in the Benefactors’ Circle kiosk in the Foundation’s Hall of Recognition
- Exclusive Benefactors’ Circle commemorative coin and the Foundation’s featured annual coin
The Naval Aviation Museum Foundation’s publications provide readers across the world an exclusive look at the National Naval Aviation Museum, in-depth articles on Naval Aviation’s history and first-hand accounts from those who lived it. Join today!
Foundation is the semiannual publication of the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation. Each issue features first-hand accounts and historical articles dealing with Naval, Marine Corps and Coast Guard Aviation; artwork from the nation’s foremost Naval Aviation artists; and rare photographs from the extensive collections of the Emil Buehler Library and Robert L. Lawson. Have a story to tell? Write Foundation!
E-mail Foundation questions and submissions to Nick Thrasher, Editor in Chief.
Fly•By is our quarterly newsletter sent to all Foundation members. It is filled with donor updates, Foundation events, historical vignettes and all the latest Museum information. Fly•By publishes articles and photos of events that Foundation members want to know about, from the unveiling of a new Museum exhibit, to the time and dates of squadron reunions.
E-mail Fly•By newsletter questions to Leslie Geiger, Editor.