Since 1987, supporters of the National Naval Aviation Museum and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation have contributed key funds through our Named Gifts program to build and enhance this wonderful, world-class facility. We need your support to continue our extraordinary record of success.
Individuals, associations and businesses all have the opportunity to sponsor the rare and historic aircraft and exhibits of the Museum. This sponsorship is an unequaled opportunity to associate with a specific area or object in the Museum, whether it be the immersive re-creation of a forward base in the Pacific during World War II, or a one-of-a-kind dive bomber which fought in the Battle of Midway.
Your sponsorship contribution will provide critical funds necessary for the continued acquisition, restoration, preservation and display of history-making aircraft; the continued expansion and refinement of exhibits presenting the story of many of our nation’s greatest heroes; and the continued success of our educational programs that inspire our nation’s youth to pursue excellence in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), fields that will define our nation’s future.
Contributors are recognized alongside their sponsored item for the life of the display, viewed every year by nearly a million visitors from across the globe in one of Florida’s most visited museums and the world’s greatest tribute to the sacrifices and achievements of U.S. Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard Aviation. Take part in our success by sponsoring one of our unique aircraft or exhibits, ensuring that we may continue in our missions for years to come.
Contact Mr. Hank Gonzales, Vice President, Development ( email@example.com ), at the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation for more information on our Named Gifts program. Toll-free: 1-800-327-5002
* Sponsorships can be made in a single payment or a schedule of recurring payments can be established. Associations or other organizations interested in sponsoring an aircraft or exhibit should contact the Foundation for more information on coordinating fundraising efforts. The sponsorship of an item does not imply ownership or control over its presentation or use; these are reserved to the U.S. Navy and the Museum director.
World War I
- Fokker D.VIIHanriot HD-1MF-BoatNieuport 28S-4C Scout
- BFC-2 GoshawkF3F-2F4B-4F7C SeahawkN2C FledglingN2YNT-1
World War II
- A6M2 ZeroF4F-3 WildcatF4F-3A WildcatF7F TigercatF8F BearcatHNS HoverflyJ2F DuckJRCLNS-1Me 262N1K2 Shiden-Kai (George)N2S KaydetN2T TutorN3N "Yellow Peril" (floatplane)NR-1 RecruitOS2U KingfisherOY-1 SentinelP-40B TomahawkPB4Y-2 PrivateerPBJ-1D MitchellPBY-5A CatalinaPS-2PV-2 HarpoonR5C (C-46) CommandoSB2U VindicatorSBD Dauntless BuNo 2106SNC FalconSNV Valiant
Early Cold War
- AF-2S GuardianAJ SavageAM MaulerC-117D SkytrainC-131 SamaritanCH-37 MojaveD-558-1 SkystreakEC-121 Warning StarF2H-2P Photo BansheeF3D SkyknightF4D SkyrayF9F-8 CougarFH-1 PhantomFJ-2 FuryH-34 Seabat/SeahorseHO5SHTE-1HTL SiouxJD InvaderMiG-15RC-45J (SNB) KansanTV-2 Shooting Star
Vietnam & Modern Era
- A4D-1 SkyhawkAV-8C HarrierC-1 TraderC-130 HerculesC-130 Hercules (Fat Albert)C-9B Skytrain IICH-46 Sea KnightCH-53 Sea StallionE-1 TracerEA-3B SkywarriorEA-6B ProwlerF-14A TomcatF-14D TomcatF-16N ViperH-2 SeaspriteHH-1K (UH-1) IroquoisP-3A OrionRA-5C VigilanteRQ-8A Fire ScoutS2F TrackerSH-60B SeahawkSP-2H NeptuneT-2 BuckeyeT-34 MentorT-38 TalonT-39 SabrelinerTA-4J SkyhawkTC-4 AcademeTH-57 Sea Ranger
U.S. Coast Guard
- HH-52 SeaguardHO3SHU-16 AlbatrossJRF Goose
- L-8 Ghost ShipStratolabZPG-2 Snowbird
- R4D-5L Skytrain "Que Sera Sera"U-1 Otter
- Freedom 7 Replica
- S-3B Viking "Navy One"
Entrance & Quarterdeck
- Naval Aviation Memorial IMAX® TheatreUSS Antietam (CV-36) AnchorUSS Essex (CV-9) AnchorUSS Intrepid (CV-11) Propeller
- Birth of Naval AviationDavis Recoilless GunGolden Eagles ExhibitNC-4 ExhibitPatches & Flight GearRotating BeaconUSS Essex (CV-9) ScoreboardWorld War I Exhibit
- 1940 Plymouth40mm Bofors GunA-Bomb Replica "Fat Man"Airship LadderErco Ball TurretJapanese AviatorKiddie Hawk (play area)Mark II, Model 2 Bomb Service TruckSunken TreasuresVon Tempsky WallWorld War II Exhibit
- 1000 Trap ClubCockpit TrainersHome Front U.S.A.Landing Signal Officer (LSO) ExhibitLighter-than-AirLink TrainerMedal of HonorNaval Aviation Art GalleryNaval Aviation in SpacePacific Island ExhibitSNJ CutawayVirtual Flight DeckWorld War II Carrier Exhibit (Mezzanine)
Hangar Bay One
- Emerson TurretHangar Bay OneMiG-21 CockpitNaval Aviation in the Persian GulfPrisoners of War ExhibitTonkin Gulf Yacht Club StateroomUSS Forrestal (CV-59) Fire