The Corporate Alliance is a cornerstone of our ability to support and enhance the National Naval Aviation Museum as we work to inspire, engage and educate the public. Corporate donors provide critical funding and services for Museum programs and expansion; development of the National Flight Academy; and Foundation events and educational projects. All corporate donors become members of the Foundation’s Corporate Alliance, receiving recognition at sponsored events and in the Museum, as well as in our publications which have international distribution.
Sponsorship opportunities are currently available for a wide-range of projects, including:
- Museum expansion, exhibits, and archival resources
- displayed aircraft, or aircraft recovery and restoration
- NAMF’s semi-annual historical publication, Foundation
- Foundation special events, such as our annual Naval Aviation Symposium
- the National Flight Academy, a revolutionary educational program that uses fundamentals of aviation to teach Science, Technology, Engineering and Math to young students