National Flight Log
You can join the thousands of individuals and many squadrons who have shared their aviation histories in this unique, interactive, computer database program, including such famous individuals as former President George H. Bush and astronauts CAPT Eugene A. Cernan, USN (Ret.) and CAPT Walter M. Schirra, Jr., USN (Ret.).
Your National Flight Log Donation:
- Preserves your personal history in the Museum archives
- Adds to the value and depth of this important database
- Supports Museum programs and improvements
- Provides for educational programs
- Affords the opportunity for Museum visitors to have a better understanding of the people who have helped shape aviation history
Gift entries for your friends or loved ones are available. A gift card will be sent to the individual being honored telling him or her of your thoughtfulness.
To search our National Flight Log databases, please click on the images to the right.
You can also download the submission forms and email or mail the pictures and information to the Foundation office.
- National Flight Log Individual submission form
- National Flight Log Squadron submission form
(Please view our Squadron Submission Guidelines)
Submissions and/or questions can be sent to:
Leslie Geiger, National Flight Log Project Manager
Naval Aviation Museum Foundation, Inc.
1750 Radford Blvd., Suite B
Naval Air Station Pensacola, FL 32508
Phone: (850) 453-2389 or (800) 327-5002