October 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Bring the family and enjoy a day of Halloween fun at the National Naval Aviation Museum! Featuring “spooktacular” specials on Museum Athands-ons, hands on activity stations and even a Mascot Meet-and-Greet with the Chick-fil-A Cow, Pensacola Ice Flyers’ Maverick and Smokey Bear from 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. in the Blue Angels Atrium — it’s a perfect photo opportunity for the kids!
- FREE “The Magic of Flight” Giant Screen movie for kids in costume with paying adult
- Buy One, Get One FREE popcorn at theater refreshment counter
- 10% off all regular priced items from the Flight Deck Museum Store
- Motion – Based simulator ride + Dog Tag = $8 (Normally $11 Value)
- FREE ride for kids in costume to the Blue Angel 4D Experience in Hangar Bay One with paying adult
VIEW THE PHOTO GALLERY FROM LAST YEAR’S HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION.